Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Camera Phone Gems

I often wonder how our parents ever captured any cute photo ops of us when we were little without camera phones (of course, with me, I know the sad answer to that question...they didn't). Some of my favorite images are stored away on my trusty Blackberry. Until now that is..
Just before the priceless moment...wait for it...wait for it...
WoWWWWZaaa!!!


After we went to the YMCA pool one day and found it inhabited by 100 fifth graders, we decided to head over to WalMart and get this $7 number for the backyard. Now when Hugo calls me from work, I can casually state that we're hanging out by the pool.

This little tug was hidden away in a corner at the urgent care center. We fished it out and had a grand time while Hugo was in the back getting tended to.




3 comments:

xraycher said...

Of course we captured cute moments of you! How could you forget the one of you on the toilet!

Val said...

she's so big!!

Lauren Ochoa said...

Only compared to SOME people's babies...