Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures of the Princess

I'm calling this one..."When one bottle just isn't enough."

This is Sofia standing at the bars of her newfound prison...she discovered the stairs one day and Hugo decided it was time to confine her more effectively. It doesn't get much more effective than this thing!
Sunbathing at the YMCA



Hydrating at the YMCA



Hugo sporting Rene's artistic interpretation of the "faux-hawk". Sofia is wearing her short shorts and a really spiffy firecracker hairdo.



AWWWWWe. Does it get any cuter than that? I'm pretty sure this breaks all the cuteness thresholds I've ever encountered.







4 comments:

Rene' said...

awwwwwwww she's a double fistin' hoonker noonker!!!!!!!!!!!

Val said...

So freaking cute. Make sure you bring that yellow dress to West By God. i think it needs a photo shoot. And BRING ME BACK MY BLANKET!

Lauren Ochoa said...

I swear to God I bought that blanket at Target for 9.99. I know you have the same one but somebody else took off with it. I will try to buy you another one just because I'm a good sister.

Val said...

Oh guess what i found when I was cleaning out the room upstairs, getting ready to move my boys up there? My blanket (she says sheepishly) hehe

I never would have believed that you didn't steal it if i didn't find it though. It's a pretty sweet blanket.